Monday, March 29, 2010

Projects...UGHH!!!

I really hate it when every single class that you are in has projects. The biggest project due first is for my 4061 class, which is where we basically run a restaurant. We are in groups and we have to design our menu within a $125 budget, with 5 courses and serve 16 people. We have to do everything from picking who we want for our employees from the rest of the class to running and managing the restaurant on the day of service. My group was smart and picked to be the second group to go...which turns out is next Wednesday. Our whole project is due this Wednesday and we have been working diligently on it all day today and now I am just worked out. For some reason I have no umph to finish the thing today but I know it has to be done....and Alon and I have another project that is due tomorrow that we need to finish. UGGHHH!!! I can't wait till I'm out of school.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very practical class but a lot of hard work. Every once in a while I think I'd like to go back to school and get a master's degree. Then I think of how much work that would be and decide a BA is good enough for me. :)

    ReplyDelete