Monday, October 23, 2017

Zaycon Fresh

Zaycon Fresh is a company I came across in the last few months as I was roaming the internet for ways to save money. They are a company that provides meat direct from the farm to the consumer without a middleman. This means that the meat is fresh and is not frozen, defrosted and then refrozen again. The catch is that you have to buy the meat in large quantities. However, if you have a deep freezer this is no problem or you can do what we do and split the meat with other people. The meat is cheaper than the store plus I always get emails about different sales on items. My latest purchase was chicken breast for $1.59/lb. They have a wide range of meat choices ranging from ground beef to shrimp and they are always adding more. I will say that the only sketchy part about the whole thing is that you pick up your meat off the back of a truck, haha. The pick up locations are usually in a church parking lot and the truck does have the company logo on it. Unfortunately for my New England friends this company does not have any pick up locations in the region. They do have many in the south and mid-west. Here is a link if you are interested in giving it a go https://zayconfresh.com/refer/zf806535


Below is some pork I purchased from Zaycon recently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment