Monday, May 17, 2010

Ughhh....Packing

So for the past day and a half I have been packing and separating my stuff according to what I need to take with me for 6 months and what can get put into storage. I love to pack put I hate packing. I hated the fact that I had to pack for 6 months (May thru December), which means I needed to pack summer, fall and winter clothes. That was the worst part because I felt like I was packing too much, but I felt that if I didn't pack too much I wouldn't have stuff that I needed.

So this morning the packers arrived to pick up my stuff for storage and I will tel you this, packers are not environmentally friendly. They stuff about 10 sheets of paper into a box and then start to pack it, and then stick more paper on top. They also wrap stuff more times than they need to be and wrap stuff that don't need to be wrapped and could fit in another box. It's surprising how I have moved so many times and never really noticed it before. Maybe it's because at school everything is about going green and saving the environment, but they are all about that in Europe too, it's just not taught in schools.

My room is mostly empty and I still fee like I kept too much stuff. Do you ever feel that way? Like you just have too much stuff that you didn't een know you had or use once a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment