Saturday, October 15, 2011

Oh, The Things You Learn as a Roommate

It's funny the things you learn about someone when you live with them. Hannah has discovered recently that there are some things about me that may seem shocking or you would never expect to come from me. Some of these are: 
  1. I have always wanted purple highlights. (that's right purple)
  2. Some of my favorite shows are Stargate SG-1 and Doctor Who. 
  3. ThinkGeek.com is a sweet site and they have some cool stuff. 
  4. I think the show Top Gear is awesome and I would love to be in those cars when they go 200mph. 
  5. I love British TV.
So apparently these make me geeky and that's ok.
What are some weird hobbies or things that you like? 


1 comment:

  1. I knew all of this! Well I didn't know about the top gear but I probably could have guessed it. My roommate is weird, not a geek but weird, she doesn't like Oliver Twist OR Annie, I'm sorry to say that she'd never be able to visit us :)

    ReplyDelete