Monday, November 9, 2009

Nori the Fish

Funny story....
So my roommate Alon has a fish named Nori.
Well last night she comes into the living room saying that her fish was gone. That is had flopped out of the fish tank. So I went in to take a look and it was gone. She didn't want to look for it, she wanted me to do it because she didn't want to see it. She stood by the door while I looked. I checked her shoes and by her bed and then I thought that there could be a space underneath the side table. So I reached round the back and felt for a space and there was one. I started to pull the side table away and there was the fish laying with its tail bent under it's body on the floor. Alon wouldn't look at it and she wanted me to get rid of it. So I took two dust pans and moved it from the floor to one of the pans. Then I dropped it in the toilet and it flinched. I thought it was just a reflex and then it started breathing. I told Alon and she was in shock. We both were. So we filled a bowl with water and took a ladel (yes a ladel) and scooped it out of the toilet into the bowl. We left it in there overnight and if it died I was to flush it, but it didn't. Nori is alive and happy. It's a good thing Goldfish only have 2 sec memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment