Monday, October 18, 2010

Chocolate Project

The project for our internship this year is to create a chocolate line and then produce 3 different chocolate from 11 families. I have decided that my line is going to be Sweet & Savory. Of the 11 families I have chosen Molded Bonbons, Marshmallows and Caramel. My Molded Bonbon is going to be a dark chocolate shell filled with a white chocolate passion fruit and ginger ganache. The Marshmallow is to be lemon and rosemary dipped in dark chocolate. And finally the Caramel is a sesame seed caramel, twisted and dipped in dark chocolate. I have to also research how long the shelf life of the product is, who I am to promote it towards and how I am to package it.

What do you guys think so far? Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is intense. I dont even know where to start processing all of those flavors! ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate has families?! I don't know about the rest but for who to promote it to... I volunteer!! :D

    ReplyDelete